Sunday 19 December 2010

These boots are made for walking.......................


Last year my faithful walking boots of 8 years sprung a leak, I was devastated it had taken such a long time to break those boots in and they were now like a second skin. We have been through so many exciting adventures together - RIP lovely boots.

This year I have acquired a new pair of boots - from Hotter shoes new range of gore-tex shoes for women.

And they arrived just in time - the day before the massive snowfall hit the UK!

Well, WOW! so comfortable, no breaking in needed from the first time I popped them onto my dainty (hahahhaah!) feet.

They have had a lot of use over the last few weeks from; traipsing in the garden to fill the bird feeders, battling through the slush to buy milk and even to the theatre! (OK so it was 'only' the matinee performance of a pantomime!)

Would I recommend them? yes, yes, yes definitely. I have the blue version and even my 18 year old said they are nice, and look cute with jeans. They are not great big clod hoppers, looking like a foot soldier would wear them, they are definitely more suited to the genteel female!

No comments: