Wednesday 8 April 2009

100th post and a fabulous blog award


I have come over all swooney (is that a word?!)

zooarchaeologist of Being a Mummy blog has given me this award, I feel very honoured as her blog is fantastic, she makes me laugh with her take on mumming in our *posh* city. She thinks very much like I do. my only advice to her is 'give the kids a drop of whiskey at bedtime - you need to blog more'!

Now the rules attached to this award are; list 5 things I am addicted to and pass the award on to other bloggers who's blogs I enjoy. Here goes, my addictions

  1. Chocolate (such an original thought!)
  2. buying pretty things - shoes, bags, nicnacs for house, hats for the girls...................
  3. new projects - I am a serial new project starter, sadly not a finisher though!
  4. sleeping - cant get enough of it!
  5. all sorts of crafting - knitting, sewing, felting, card making, the list goes on!
and awards to blogs I enjoy - wow there are so many. Here's a selection of the best


the rules of getting an award? Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award. Write 5 things you are addicted to. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why thank-you Kirsty ! I will put it on my blog this evening ! I have been very quiet on my blog this holiday ... trying to spend time with my two monsters! And I walked 10 kms (not sure what that is in old money!) today - so I am a little tired today ! Am hand tacking my hexagons !

HUGS - Vanessa