Friday 11 January 2008

Today is the 11th January


Today it is peaceful in my house, the older two children are at school, Mr.B is at a job interview, I have man flu and the smallest child is being particularly needy - but otherwise peaceful.

Tomorrow is the 12th January, it won't be as peaceful. WHY I hear you cry! two reasons
  1. it's Saturday and the kids are all at home
  2. It's middle child's 7th Birthday *rolls eyes*
Middle child has a very interesting outlook on life, she can only see the here and now and has little idea of the consequences of her actions, routine is important to her. So weekends are hard enough anyway - throw a Birthday in there as well and...................................................... do I need to explain?!

wish me luck (and a quick recovery from man flu - thanks Mr.B) for surviving the day, as I have another Birthday to cope with (eldest child's sweet 16 *yikes*) in exactly 2 weeks after this one!

No comments: