Friday 4 April 2008

ok could be making a right butt of myself

but apparently I have been 'tagged' by being a mummy so here goes

The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 (or more) pages.
“the dirty bits for girls”.
2. Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.
ok well thats no good as the page is done and dusted in 3 sentences - they are long!
back to 1. then "Death of a superhero by Anthony Mccarten"
3. Post the next 3 sentences.
Big laughter. From everyone except Louise. Unhappy Louise.
(that was easy, short and sweet)
4. Tag 5 people.
here you go then - Mr.B, Sajona, twiddletails, mrs Fink and Phyliss you have all been tagged!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm totally confused - what am I actually meant to do - post the same on my blog?

moonmamma said...

yep same on your blog, but with a book of your own - at least i think that is what we are supposed to do!

Unknown said...

Yey! at least one person did it! and they were as confused as me...

moonmamma said...

o not the only one!

http://mrbssenselessramblings.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagging.html

http://phyllisphamily.blogspot.com/2008/04/game-because-kirsty-tagged-me.html