- I wouldn't paint over unplastered wall
- I wouldn't paint new copper pipes with emulsion
- I wouldn't put woodchip up on one wall
- I wouldn't put woodchip up in little bits, like a patchwork
- I wouldn't paint the woodchip before the paste was dry
- I wouldn't put woodchip up at all actually!
- I wouldn't paint over a lovely freshly plastered wall that had been damaged by the clumsy tiler
- I wouldn't paint over rawplugs and holes from the old fixtures and fittings, without them being removed and filled
- I wouldn't put a screw into a new skirting board so tightly it split the wood, made the corner of the skirting seperate and then paint over it
- I wouldn't paint the ceiling without taking down the old light fitting, knowing the knew one is smaller
That is why I don't want to talk about it, I am not a happy person and when the project manager picks up his phone messages he is really going to know that!