Wednesday 30 September 2009

Real quicky!

as I am exhausted! day 3 of uni and I am dead on my backside (well we are sitting down a lot!)

Yesterday was just the best day!
first I get an email - my bursary has been sorted!
then tutor says is Mrs. B (or words to that effect) here? would you still like to swap your placement? would I? would I? yes please! I got my first choice placement woohoo!
then we have our uniforms fitted (OK so they aren't something you would wear to club in - but I am soooooooooooooo proud to wear it!)

mind you the emotion of it all must have done for me - bed at 8pm, asleep by half past!

today was a half day *phew* and tomorrow is a self directed study day *ahem*

1 comment:

Muddling Along said...

Great news about the placement - sounds like its going really well !

Enjoy your study day