Monday 30 August 2010

strange dreams indeed


I have been having some very strange dreams lately.
Admittedly I am going through some huge upheavals in my life lately.
But all the same they are weird.

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was a lot younger than I am now, and I had just started teacher training, but as a 6th form teacher - the kids were only a couple of years younger than me. Then it starts getting odd, these kids also want to be teachers - but only at Great Ormond Street hospital!
Suddenly we are looking for a ghost, a girl they knew who wanted to teach too, but died and now haunted the corridors of the school *shakes head*
the whole thing went on and on with odd things, that I cant really put a finger on - and we ended up visiting a lady with a baby, which turned into a trip to a farm and the lady had 25 kids!


Then last night I dreamt I was entering a baking contest - but I was told I would lose points if I got ANY crumbs on the cooling rack?!?!!? I have no idea what happened in the dream, although I do know that at one point I was carrying a baby in a hug-a-bub ( lovely purple one) but when I looked down I couldn't find the baby, I put my hands inside to feel it and it had slipped down, so I put it back in the right position, but it slipped down. This kept on happening until eventually the baby wasn't there anymore. However I felt no sadness or remorse or fear. All very odd happening's.

Any dream analysts out there?

No comments: