Sunday 8 November 2009

Fantastic day @ Milton Keynes


Yesterday I had a lovely day shopping with my sister in law. We went to 'The Centre MK' ~ SIL's second home and my favourite shopping centre.
mission (for me) was an outfit for mother in laws 60th birthday, a particular style of bag for placement and a notebook from paperchase.
achieved the first and last (in fact ended up with two lovely tops to choose from for party) couldn't find a bag, but did get some gorgeous shoes!

whilst there I saw a shakeaway~ have really fancied trying one for a while now, wow what an experience - not just the drink but the whole thing! I had a hot Norah and SIL had a hot Janet!
although to be totally truthful I couldn't drink it all it was a bit sickly (did I mention that a few hours earlier I had a hot chocolate at starbucks!??!)

I do believe all the walking I did during the day possibly counteracted the extra calories from the Norah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

OK missus, new shoes and no photo of new shoes???

moonmamma said...

wasn't the pic of hot norah and hot janet enough for you?!?!
shoes is todays blog entry - to tease you - later!

Unknown said...

one word; jealous!